• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The present Mrs B decided she wanted new cushions.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Even if a large chunk of iot was spent shopping this weekend
      and an equally large chunk of cash

Comment

God knows why. They are just a waste of space.

Comment

That stop me getting comfortable on the sofa.

Comment

mrs' or cushions?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Hiya CM

Sounds like you and your sis need another night out on the lash and a group hug at the end
              No way... Friday night we ended up screaming at each other - but not sure why (I was too pissed to speak!)

Now we are rowing about going home for Christmas... I want to come back to M'cr for new year to see b/f - she just split up with her b/f in August and is guilt tripping me into staying in Ireland... I know she is still upset about him but if she was still with him, she wouldnt give a c rap about me!!

What should I do???
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

If any of you know a chain of shops called Dunelm Mills, dont go near them with a girly in tow.

Comment

We, and I say we in the loosest possible sense of the word, went in to "buy a couple of cushions"

Comment

Two hours later and we have a complete new set of bed linen.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      If any of you know a chain of shops called Dunelm Mills, dont go near them with a girly in tow.
                      unless it is cm and her sister - what a pillow-fight that would be!

Comment

Working...
                      X