• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who then proceeded to upgrade the bios on the PC.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

After which the fan was running just as fast and loud as it was to begin with.

Comment

So I guess I just have to wait and see how it beheves today once it warms up a bit in here.

Comment

I may just resort to sticking a pencil in the fan and waiting for the magic smoke to escape.

Comment

That way I might actually get a half decent PC to work on.

Comment

HAs anyone else seen the trailers for the new CGI version of Beowulf btw?

Comment

Angelina Jolie as Grendels mum.

Comment

I'd get medival with that any day.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    HAs anyone else seen the trailers for the new CGI version of Beowulf btw?
                    no. is it worth it?

Comment

I have to admit I didnt initially realize it was a CGI movie and was wondering how the hell Ray Winstone was gonna pull of playing a Medival warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X