• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    i really should have got the apple but i got enough apple stuff now. too much will make me look like some kind of appleite.
    Technology should be judged on the basis of its technical merits, not on the basis of what the neighbours think.

The neighbours probably don't think anyway. To hell with them and use the best technology for your requirements, whoever makes it [1].

[1] This might include Microsoft; however, there are as yet no recorded instances of this being the case.

Comment

i was amazed, astounded and really rather impressed that it worked.

Comment

i trusted the waving twigs and dug a small hole and voila - there was the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Technology should be judged on the basis of its technical merits, not on the basis of what the neighbours think.

The neighbours probably don't think anyway. To hell with them and use the best technology for your requirements, whoever makes it [1].

[1] This might include Microsoft; however, there are as yet no recorded instances of this being the case.
          but all things being equal or roughly so... sometimes it is best to step outside and try something else just for the sheer heck of it.

Comment

i trusted the fitz when my compaq packed up and went apple. i love my macbook. thanks fitzy.

Comment

i'd love it even more if the home button worked. minime hit it once too many times playing wall-e online games and it has gone to the great button home in the sky.

Comment

i'll get round to remapping the keyboard one of these days.

Comment

well, that's a few hundred just for the sheer heck of it.

Comment

as planty screamed "it's been a long time since i did the stroll"

Comment

at least, i think that is what he screams...

Comment

Working...
                      X