• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked the PCG forums : usual rubbish over there. Its not a patch on cuk......

Comment

Some user has just been annoying me!

Comment

7 minutes to go : I must keep sight of that...........

Comment

BrilloPad 22,457
          zeitghost 17,679
          cailin maith 12,928
          voodooflux 12,059
          Diver 11,110
          BrowneIssue 10,544
          DS23 10,137
          NickFitz 10,021
          TheFaQQer 9,670
          FiveTimes 7,648

Comment

4 minutes now : I bet the users will annoy me with 1 minutes to go : maybe I should escape now?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Brief & to the point...
              Any rude words?
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Work sucks, too much to do, itjust falls on deaf ears when I say it can't be done.

Still I've got 6 weeks left and hopefully I'll be out of there. Although I have a feeling that I'lll be there for some time
                So there might be another extension on the cards? I spoke to my pimp today and they've just confirmed that ClientCo want me to sign up for at least another three months. Which is good I suppose.

Comment

I suppose its steady reasonable money and an easy commute but its just getting a bit too much

Comment

the wife has gone to hair dressing college to be a model for a friend. Its just a free wash and dry tonight

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I suppose its steady reasonable money and an easy commute but its just getting a bit too much
                      Aye, doesn't stop you looking around in the meantime though

Comment

Working...
                      X