• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muller light manderin.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I prefer to talk about my super sperm!
      Go on then. I get the impression there is a story behind the healing properties of your man-porridge.

And the rest of us might actually learn something.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think Iecord silence of the lambs on dvd.......

Comment

Tomorrow we will go to church. Not sure who will take the twins and who will stay home with baby BP yet.....

Comment

muller light orange sprinkled with dark chocolate!
            Reminiscent of the Jo Brand recipe for cake: "... and garnished with two pork pies".
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Reminiscent of the Jo Brand recipe for cake: "... and garnished with two pork pies".
              I have never been wild about pork pies........

Comment

The sooner they have babies and become grumpy the better!
                puppies, Shirley?

Comment

Just seen an advert for http://www.thebiglunch.com/

I will take a look......

Comment

I canty wait to see them at my wedding!
                    I suspect they'll be the life and soul, or at least, added spice.

Comment

muller light manderin.
                      And what did this Mandarin do that means he warrants a mullering?

Was he ... a Whitehall Mandarin?

Comment

Working...
                      X