• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeee

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      still on the medication I see

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Whoever is posting all that rubbish in TPDville is a seriously disturbed individual - and I don't believe it's ****, before anyone says so.

Who else could it be vesides ****? And dont say it is *** : I just dont believe it.

I now pop in about once a week : think I might reduce that as seems to be the same old thing time after time. Cant they think of anything new?

Comment

BTW : afternoon all

Comment

Still 60 minutes until home time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Still 60 minutes until home time.
              late in or working late ?

Comment

I'm going to run the bath for DD2.

Loads of bubbles and then a story from eugenia lavender book.

DD1 has gone out with youth club

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  late in or working late ?
                  I know work shifts. Early or late. 7-3:30 or 11-7. If on lates I do 9-5 on a Wed so I can drop off kids.

How are you?

BTW I dropped Zipvit as they dont sell Seratone!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I know work shifts. Early or late. 7-3:30 or 11-7. If on lates I do 9-5 on a Wed so I can drop off kids.

How are you?

BTW I dropped Zipvit as they dont sell Seratone!
                    Work sucks, too much to do, itjust falls on deaf ears when I say it can't be done.

Still I've got 6 weeks left and hopefully I'll be out of there. Although I have a feeling that I'lll be there for some time

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Work sucks, too much to do, itjust falls on deaf ears when I say it can't be done.

Still I've got 6 weeks left and hopefully I'll be out of there. Although I have a feeling that I'lll be there for some time
                      You keep saying you will get the push then you stay on. I am starting to think you like it....

Comment

Working...
                      X