• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I can also remember when 640k was a lot of ram.
    I'm sure there was only 8Kb available to COBOL instance on an ICL ME29. After that you had to use paging.

I can still recall my Senior Programmer (God, she was tasty) telling me that if I had to use paging, it was permitted only if a swapped out page was never needed to be swapped back in.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hey Monkey -

How was the stag party? what did you dress up as?
      friday night - baywatch - life savers (fake boobies for the groom)
      sat - 118/118

good weekend, still tired now

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Was IE written in QuickBASIC?
        __file__ and __line__ are your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I...Senior Programmer (God, she was tasty)...
          Really? An aesthetically pleasing female developer? I thought those were mythical creatures...
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Really? An aesthetically pleasing female developer? I thought those were mythical creatures...
            The only reason he fancied her was because she was in a position of power.

Speaking of which, how many on here have actually shagged their teacher? Not dreamt of it but actually done it?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Speaking of which, how many on here have actually shagged their teacher? Not dreamt of it but actually done it?
              Nope...

Comment

Not me, but I know two people who shagged our 'A' level chemistry teacher. Not at the same time mind.

And one of them went on to marry her.

Something you'd like to share with us?

(We won't tell CM - honest!)

Comment

Not me, but I know two people who shagged our 'A' level chemistry teacher. Not at the same time mind.

And one of them went on to marry her.

Something you'd like to share with us?

(We won't tell CM - honest!)
                  You don't need to tell her.

Comment

You don't need to tell her.
                    Being caned by the headmistress doesn't count! Unless you enjoyed it

Comment

Being caned by the headmistress doesn't count! Unless you enjoyed it
                      what about oral test with a well fit french teacher... she was well trim.

Comment

Working...
                      X