• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have at least 42k posts :-

non lr 15138
    tpd 22226
    jokes 1414
    count 3298
    total 42076

Comment

Morning drivellers
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Here's one for Nick...

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/may09/8849

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            breakfast

Washed down with a lardy sausage roll
            Now that is a damn good idea

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I haven't tried the lardy sausage rolls at ClientOrg yet - they look suitably lardy, but they seem to be prepared at random intervals and sell rapidly upon arrival; one has to be in the cafeteria (not to be confused with the restaurant) during a constantly shifting window of opportunity
            What you need to do is set up a wireless webcam pointing at the appropriate section of the cafeteria, and then write some sausage roll recognition software...

Comment

I really must protest!

"WHAT DO WE WANT?"

TEA!

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?"

Soon as you like

"HOW DO WE WANT IT?"

White and no sugar for me, please

"OK, I'LL PUT THE KETTLE ON ... HERE YOU GO."

Can I have more milk?

"OF COURSE YOU CAN, LOVE. THERE."

Thanks. Mmmm. Tea. Just right.

Oi! Who ate all the biscuits?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Mmm. Good choice.

A very tasty dark ale, as I recall.

Sadly, Bateman's bottles won't take caps from my re-capping device, so I don't buy them often.
                It was very nice indeed, even though I only had one bottle and chose to kindly give Lady VF a sample of it as well.

So do Bateman's bottles take a different size cap, or is it the bottle shape that is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  message sniped as you mentioned bo**om
                  What about do**om and glo**om? Can we mention them?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My new FLAMETHROWER would have gently warmed them, and they would have thanked me for it.
                    Ah, in that case you could have sprayed parafin on the nest first. Or combined the FLAMETHROWER with a aerosol for maximum effect

Comment

I NEED
                      TEA. NOW.
                      Assam I have.

Made with a teabag in a mug ... but I did warm the mug first and I used filtered water.

A luvverly mug of char.

Comment

Working...
                      X