• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Object Orientated programming and all that
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I could do with a cuppa,
      I'm enjoying a big mug of Assam.

One must get one's pleasures where one can, when on the bench.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

or at least thats what they used to call it back in the days when I last used a compiler in anger.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I'm enjoying a big mug of Assam.

One must get one's pleasures where one can, when on the bench.
          Client Co. don't run to speciality tea. I suspect it Morrisons own brand tea bags they supply.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Well I've just had that word with the pimps. It went roughly along the lines of...

Pimps: "Hey VF, everything OK?"
            VF: "Yes, thanks. How's things with you?"
            Pimps: "Good thanks. We're just off, see you next time."

It was worth the wait.
            What ever happened to the good old days? The days when the agent turned up at 11:45 for a natter with your manager, then off to the pub. At 7pm you stagger out of the restaurant /club / wine bar, fall into a taxi and head home for a bollocking from the missus 'cos you left your coat / keys / etc. on your desk.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              which I reagard as perfectly acceptable in the same way that code reuse is perfectly acceptable in developemtn work.
              Can't beat a bit of CTRL+C, CTRL+V for getting the job done.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

non the less a cup of tea may provide a moment diversion in an otherwise tedious day.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Object Orientated programming and all that
                  It'll never catch on.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Have I mentioned how bored I am today?

Comment

but now it is time for a cuppa.

Comment

Working...
                      X