• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    So... what's the verdict on the new ST film then?
    Going to the IMAX in Brum to see it next Friday

So no spoilers please!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      FaQ! You're back! In black?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        lot

Hmm, it's made me hungry now and I haven't sorted out something for lunch yet
        Hey Bunk

Lady VF is just preparing homemade BBQ chicken pizza

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Hey Bunk

Lady VF is just preparing homemade BBQ chicken pizza
          And very nice it was too

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

We're off shopping soon.

I think I'll fill the trolley and run out through the fire exit with it instead of paying.

If I get caught it won't be my fault. I'll just say the system is wrong.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                We're off shopping soon.

I think I'll fill the trolley and run out through the fire exit with it instead of paying.

If I get caught it won't be my fault. I'll just say the system is wrong.
                Eh?

I thought I posted that hours ago.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Afternoon drivellers

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Afternoon denizens

Comment

When in the supermarket I came over so hungry I became faint.

A hastily scoffed cheese-crust mini pork pie came to my rescue.

Comment

I saw a film about an experiment on kittens. From birth some were kept in a white box with horizontal black stripes. After some weeks they were taken out; they could not percieve verticals. A stick waved in front of them would get a lesser and lesser reaction according to how near to vertical it was.

Ditto for kittens in boxes with vertical lines; they could not perceive verticals.
                      So one lot would have been stuffed if a cobra reared up in front of them, and the other lot would have been stuffed if a python slithered towards them

ANother was from the 1970s or 1960s. A bloke wore special specs wwith mirrors in that showed him the world upside down. It took him somethng like 4 weeks to adjust and to see this as normal. When he then took them off, the right-way-up world (which of course it is not on the back of the eye!) was as bad as the inverted one four weeks earlier; he was unable to walk about without bumping into things.

All clever stuff, innit?
                      I've been thinking about that one. Hopefully it won't take four weeks in my case

Comment

Working...
                      X