• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just scanning the thread titles to see what has been discussed takes long enough!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I have noticed a new line on the palm of my hand.

It crosses all the others.

I given it serious consideration and finally discovered what it means.

It means using the laptop's touchpad instead of the mouse I used to have had made a crease in my hand.

Do you think I'll die?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It's very quiet.

Are we not getting paid for staffing the TPD night shift any more?

Comment

We'll never get to the next pali at this rate!

Comment

Those little wasps are still round that chrysalis.

Comment

Bedtime?

Or go and deal with my dinos at Dinparc?

Comment

Firefox crashed again.

This is annoying.

Comment

Harrumph. I forgot my best dino was on 98% experience. He gained another 26% in the past few days in 8 fights, then died. So as well as 24% experience wasted, I'll have to pay for an angel potion.

Comment

I think I'll go to bed.

Goodnight.

Ship says "Don't forget to Count Your Sheep".

NF: I can't think of a quick reply to the PM. Other than:

Yes, cider MUST be one of the 5 a day.

Real ale counts as at least three.

Wine is another one; having red and white wine is two different ones.

Chocolate is made from beans and beans are a free food (Slimming World speak).

Cake is made of flour, like crackers, so is a B Box (Slimming World speak again).

Comment

Hello

This 3 thingy took ages to get online tonight

"Authenticating... Disconnecting...

"Could not negotiate a connection with the PPP server. Please check your settings and try again."

No username and password are required - all the authentication stage has to do is ensure that the connection is from 3's network, which of course it must be, or it wouldn't be connecting in the first place

Useless twonks

Comment

Working...
                      X