• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's some beautiful wave footage on this BBC article.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
      what is Jobserve...
      It's where fiction writers - called 'recruitment agents' - get to practise their literary skills to a receptive audience.

It is where compulsive liars - called 'recruitment agents' - find gullible fools to mock.

It is where cheats - called 'recruitment agents' - place traps and snares for the unwary so that they may be taken advantage of.

HTH
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I've been up since 6 a.m.

And I'm getting up at 6 a.m. tomorrow.

G'night, boys and girls. G'night.

I'm back!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I'm back!
          Ello BI

Comment

What a busy day I have had.

It started with a bad night (for some reason).

Up early then applying for jobs. Sending out CVs and phoning up.

Then I put together Mrs BI's new £160 office chair.

Then I put together and tested the new strimmer.

Then I put together and tested the new weed burner. (My excuse is I'm currently too unfit to do weeding any other way at the moment.)

What else?

Oh yeah. Did some research and decided to switch to Nixon Williams.

Renewed my FInstCPD (I have over 38 CPD points).

Then I ran Mrs BI a bath.

Now I'm drinking beer.

I need to go and put dinner on now...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              This thread is abomination!
              My opinion has not changed in 68,568 posts. FOAD.

Comment

The Dad taxi has been summoned to drop DS1 off at scouts

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    When I have a really bad cold and I sneeze, snot comes out of my eye (the left one) and my nose... but it's ok, my glasses stop it going any further
                    Or maybe I wont put dinner on.

<--- Bazza trying to hold the snot in.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Well I'm now thinking about sausages if that counts
                      I'm not.

On Sunday I took my Dad to a Vintage Inns for lunch.

I had Toad in the Hole. The sausages were raw. Utterly, completely and amazingly raw.

Yuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X