• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Hillman Imp has just driven up the hill.

It was rather loud.

And Blue.

I think it must have been slightly non standard.

Since it was still working.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
      The cheek of it! Although it must quite hard surviving on a meagre pension.
      Mrs BP had em turned into a venison burger........

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I doubt that it's particularly linear for an alkaline cell, that's just my rule of thumb...

It's certainly more use that the off load cell voltage, which tells you very little about the condition of the cell.
        Aha! Thank you. That was the kind of expert insight I needed.

You can go back to being bored now.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          A Hillman Imp has just driven up the hill.

It was rather loud.

And Blue.

I think it must have been slightly non standard.

Since it was still working.
          Did it belong to the lustee?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It too early to be sure at 19 months : but the signs are not good. He has now stopped talking apart from the occasional "door". Doors are his only real interest too. If you want a door closed you can rely on him : particularly if your hand is in the way.....
            That's such a shame - he was/is such an engaging little boy! Maybe it's just a phase...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

WE were in with wolves when a ranger got out of car then back in. Soon as he drove off the wolves pounced on the spot he had got out : looking for food?

We drove up : they had a good sniff at Baby BP......
              It's always the wolves that chill my spine. Big cats are just big cats.

But those wolves' yellow eyes lazily gaze at you with an expression of:

"You are food and it is only because I choose that you live. And you know it, don't you? And while you've been thinking about that, the rest of the pack has crept around behind you ... or has it? Dare to look over your shoulder, prey-thing? Dare not to? See? You could have been dead and being eaten by now - it is OUR choice that you still live."
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                That's such a shame - he was/is such an engaging little boy! Maybe it's just a phase...
                I think "was" is correct. He now has his own agenda. No doubt you will see that is typical male behaviour.............

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  It's always the wolves that chill my spine. Big cats are just big cats.

But those wolves' yellow eyes lazily gaze at you with an expression of:

"You are food and it is only because I choose that you live. And you know it, don't you? And while you've been thinking about that, the rest of the pack has crept around behind you ... or has it? Dare to look over your shoulder, prey-thing? Dare not to? See? You could have been dead and being eaten by now - it is OUR choice that you still live."
                  Indeed. They were circling the car particularly looking at the baby.

I also think with the lions/tigers you could probably get out and suffer no ill harm. But I did not test this theory out.

Comment

BrilloPad 22,040
                    zeitghost 17,362
                    cailin maith 12,837
                    voodooflux 11,317
                    Diver 11,071
                    DS23 10,002
                    NickFitz 9,925
                    TheFaQQer 9,663
                    BrowneIssue 9,635
                    FiveTimes 7,590

Faqqer had better be careful or he will be in 9th place..............
                    Either or as appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      those wolves' yellow eyes lazily gaze
                      That was quite good, don't you think?

I wonder if there's the making of a poem here...

Comment

Working...
                      X