• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havbe decided I hate doing late shifts at clientco.

Comment

Or maybe I just hate clientco............

Comment

At least it is only a four day week this week.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

So the current provided goes down in a linear (or linearish) fashion, and I can use that as my measure?
          I doubt that it's particularly linear for an alkaline cell, that's just my rule of thumb...

It's certainly more use that the off load cell voltage, which tells you very little about the condition of the cell.

Comment

Maybe I should drivel at length about the bank holiday weekend...

Comment

I picked up the twins at 10am Saturday as going to a wedding.

Comment

The person getting married is the head honcho of f4j : it was really good to chat to so many people I had not seen in a while. Interesting mix of cases : some had given up : others had 50% access. Several still had court cases ongoing.

Comment

My Mackenzie friend not there : I must send him an email at some point. For such a loud mouth in front of a judge he is very quiet socially.....

Comment

Baby BP was actually well behaved during the service : he had eaten no lunch and finally started to eat.

Comment

There were alot of speeches at the reception : but were all good quality. There was a video montague : I managed to spot myself............

Comment

Working...
                      X