• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some useless f**kwitted us*r just called up. Well, obviously they are all useless and f**kwitted but this one was particularly bad.

I had a good rant : quite enjoyed myself.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Sorry to hear that Brillo - one of the chaps here at ClientCo has a streaming cold so I'm giving him a wide berth at the moment.

Reckon the echinacea makes a difference? I used to take it a while back but gave up on it.
      I would avoid kissing him with tongues!

I reckon it makes a difference. But it could just be my belief it makes a difference that does the trick.

Comment

Nice to see a busy TPD again.
        WHS

Comment

I'm watching the pre-budget arguments on BBC News. Has everyone got their vaseline ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I'm watching the pre-budget arguments on BBC News. Has everyone got their vaseline ready?
            I usual keep some handy in case I make any posts in general.

Comment

Hey RH

oioi VF, keeping well?

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
              Actually, to be accurate, I'll be zig-zagging the golf course and swearing a lot I'd imagine

Know the feeling. With tennis, we haven't been playing through the winter so I imagine there'll be a few balls lost in the river as I attempt to remember forehand topspin again.

Comment

Comment

One of the little darlings in the lab had such a lovely cough...

I hope he's kept it to himself.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      We keeping you awake, BP?

Comment

Working...
                      X