• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I saw a few episodes at the start but never made any effort to keep watching it. I've done that with a few shows - Alias, Sarah Connor Chronicles. I never really fancied Battlestar Galactica either but I've heard it's really good so maybe I'll give it a go some time.
    I know exactly what you mean - I've done that with The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Fringe recently. Wish I'd stuck at it with the former though.

Alias was very good (especially the red/black episode NSFW ) but I still haven't seen the final season. BSG is also excellent, and there is a new spinoff series starting next year called "Caprica" - the two hour pilot is also available online if you know where to look
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Aye, just a bit.

Forgot to mention, Joss Whedon's new "Dollhouse" series starts on Sci-Fi on May19th.
      Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Faith...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Comment

I've tried not to read too much about it to avoid possible spoilers. It's probably yet another show that'll run for half a season and slowly improve, then finally get canned just as it shows some promise.

Did you ever watch Tru Calling? I was a big fan of that - I thought it was going to be crap but it actually worked quite well IMHO.
        Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Tru Faith...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Much bouncy running...

Comment

Been a bit busy.

Project is looking a bit wobbly...

2nd one in a row...

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Alias was very good (especially the red/black episode NSFW ) but I still haven't seen the final season.
            Alias was very good in s1 to s4... s5 was short & not very good.

Good clip that.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Been a bit busy.

Project is looking a bit wobbly...

2nd one in a row...

Oh dear, Dear, that's not good to hear...

Comment

There's a thread here...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

There's sheepsies in the field out the back.

Sheepsies with tiny lambsies.

Thinks... I really must plant some mint.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

If you must, you must.

But plant it in a pot coz it tends to take the garden over...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Much bouncy running...
                      I always did enjoy the title sequence of that show
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X