• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Nitey night
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Are we there yet?
      voodooflux
      Super poster

milenium

ZD gets the 999 and VF the 001

I will PM faqqer

Comment

Gosh.

We have been busy...

Comment

Are we there yet?
          It would appear so...

El VooDooFlux

got
          a
          000*

!!!
          !!!Four in A Row!!!
          !!!And!!!
          !!!Millennium!!!
          !!!Five!!!
          !!!Tellurium!!
          !!!Bonus Points!!!
          !!!Awarded!!!
          !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Trees are still happy...
          Last edited by zeitghost; 16 April 2009, 22:10.

Comment

It's going to be tough when I move on to a gig where I have to w*rk Friday afternoons.
            Tell me about it...

Comment

We have Waitrose choc ices at the moment - they have very thick chocolate on them.
              Posh git... I'd have to drive to Abergavenny or Cardiff to get those...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Posh git... I'd have to drive to Abergavenny or Cardiff to get those...
                We're so posh we have Mr. Ocado deliver them
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Thanks for the condolences over the cat...

It must have been awful for her... she knew she was broken... very sad.

At least she got to lie on the lawn in the warm sunshine before her final trip...

She's in the garden now...

I trust that she's deep enough not to get dug up by the fox as happened several times to next door's cat some years ago...

Comment

Having discovered that my "new" car has some sort of electrical problem, I've decided to design a magic battery charger for it rather than attempt to find out what's really wrong with it... I suspect that would cost an arm & a leg for some ill designed magic box a.k.a. ECU...

Byeee

Comment

Greetings denizens

A good steak was had, together with several most excellent pints of Adnam's Broadside

Having returned to the hotel, I've got my packing done (except for what I'm wearing) in preparation for tomorrow's return home. All I have to decide is whether to:
                      1. Have a hearty subsidised breakfast at ClientOrg, which I can squeeze into billable time and thus get away slightly earlier so I can have a hearty dinner at home;
                      2. Have a hearty subsidised lunch at ClientOrg, which will involve departing slightly later, but mean that I probably won't want anything more than a sandwich in the evening;
                      3. Have both breakfast and lunch at ClientOrg, meaning I'll get away later, I'll still want a sandwich in the evening, but as I'll probably be stuck for ages in traffic whether I leave earlier or later I might as well go the whole hog.

I know which way VF would vote (particularly given that lunch tomorrow promises steak-and-ale pie with chips); and I think he may be correct

I also know that it's nice when such quandaries are the major issues in one's life

Comment

Working...
                      X