• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Have to admit - I think the banks are fantastic at sorting this stuff out.
    Yeah, credit where credit's due (no pun intended) Egg were and are on the case with this.

Happened to me a few months back. First I knew of it was when RBS phoned me to tell me about it.
    I bet it was Sir Fred.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I've never actually been ripped off by credit card fraud but quite often when I buy stuff online my bank phones me to check it's a genuine transaction. I don't have a problem with that at all. It's quite reassuring that they're keeping an eye on it.
        I had this happen once before, around 5 years ago, although I was then able to actually supply Egg with the email address of the perpetrator aftering some cunning investigative work

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Hey Zara

Bit tired today? Heard anything from the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Hey Zara

Bit tired today? Heard anything from the interview?
            Yeap- sent the kids to the minders for a little peace.

Still waiting to hear back from the pimp - would like to know either way as I would like to take the kids away for a few days next week.

Bloody agents

Comment

Still waiting to hear back from the pimp - would like to know either way as I would like to take the kids away for a few days next week.

Bloody agents
              I guess things are a little slow around Easter, might be worth giving them a call though to spur them into action before the weekend break.

Where are you planning on going next week? Really looking forward to a long weekend with the family myself.

Comment

Dennis Waterman!?!?

Cool!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Dennis Waterman!?!?

Cool!
                  "write da feem toon, sing da feem toon"

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I guess things are a little slow around Easter, might be worth giving them a call though to spur them into action before the weekend break.

Where are you planning on going next week? Really looking forward to a long weekend with the family myself.
                    Nothing planned - did not book anything as Mr ZD had to sign of some design for "flight worthiness" for RR - however looks like this has passed yesterday so may be able to do something.

Comment

Nothing planned - did not book anything as Mr ZD had to sign of some design for "flight worthiness" for RR - however looks like this has passed yesterday so may be able to do something.
                      Hope you manage to sort something out.

I quite fancy a day walking (and scrambling) up Tryfan if the weather is nice sometime over the weekend.
                      Last edited by voodooflux; 9 April 2009, 12:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X