• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some reason this caught my eye on the BBC News site: 'Lap-dancing nun' performs for Church.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Good so far - I had a sausage from that stall on the way in, so the route here is definitely a good one

I have so far resisted the temptation for a ClientCo breakfast this morning. I'm running out of pink ladies though.

Comment

Ok, it's a good job we have a 4 day weekend coming up. I think I need a break.

Went to the stationary cupboard to get a highlighter pen. None there. Caught myself thinking "maybe I could use tippex instead...."

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Ok, it's a good job we have a 4 day weekend coming up. I think I need a break.

Went to the stationary cupboard to get a highlighter pen. None there. Caught myself thinking "maybe I could use tippex instead...."

Many moons ago, in a company far far away... (actually 5 miles up the valley, there's lovely then)...

They microfilmed documents for storage.

Eventually it was discovered that if said document had highlighter on it, all that came out was a black patch...

Sadly it took a while before this was found out & the originals had gone the way of all paper, into the shredder...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Some reason this caught my eye on the BBC News site: 'Lap-dancing nun' performs for Church.
            And she does this in prisons...

Must do the inmates a power of good...

Comment

Think I'm finally going to invest in a second hand Herman Miller Aeron. Still £340 quid though

Comment

This would come in handy for those who're a bit on the prompt side...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7987061.stm

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Think I'm finally going to invest in a second hand Herman Miller Aeron. Still £340 quifd though
                  I hope it's comfy...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    This would come in handy for those who're a bit on the prompt side...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7987061.stm
                    Blimey, 6 times longer. So a full 18 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I hope it's comfy...
                      They certainly are from what I remember. And for 340 notes they had still better be!

Comment

Working...
                      X