• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Time for me to hit the road
    Best wear some gloves. It won't hit you back, but it might graze your knuckles...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      WSS

Comment

Hey everyone

I've had a great weekend... hope everyone is ok and enjoyed themselves.

I think TPD is taking a battering. It's a shame that one asshole of a troll can make us stay away.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Evening denizens

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I think TPD is taking a battering. It's a shame that one asshole of a troll can make us stay away.
            I think it's been quiet because this has been the first weekend of really nice weather this year, and people have been out and about

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Comment

Looks like tay's wife still isn't giving him any - he's back w4nking on TPDVille again

I see he created a CUK sockpuppet for himself yesterday as well - it was created, IIRC, at 03:28 which would be the afternoon for him. He's around at the moment judging by the "last activity" time.

Still, I suppose somebody has to be a narcissistic sociopath, and it might as well be him.

It'll be fun when we've got him nailed through his IP address at TPDVille and NZ's CYF service start wondering if somebody who's so obsessed with child sexual abuse and masturbation really ought to be allowed to hang on to that baby he claimed his wife was having recently.

Oh dear, am I now guilty of "CUK Mafia Bullying"? It's amusing the way somebody like him is so quick to accuse others of bullying, when he's just a pathetic (and totally ineffectual) bully himself

Oh, and for those of you who weren't convinced it's tay: I'll give you an update on the details shortly

Ah, he's just started up again as a result of my previous post (he's so boringly predictable) - I wonder if he realises that none of us go there any more, apart from my app to log the evidence? Well, he'll find out soon enough

Anyway, time to crash - here's to NewClientOrg in the morning

Comment

Morning all.

It appears that there has been a bit of an adjustment over the past two weekends. Now, I am only 11 hours ahead of you.

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X