• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I thank you

Hopefully he'll be back soon to cruise effortlessly past me once again
    I have to admit I would like to see him back.......

I wonder if he has updated the tpd stats recently?

Comment

http://thefaqqer.com/tpd-key-posts

seems to be static since the 160k......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        http://thefaqqer.com/tpd-key-posts

seems to be static since the 160k......
        Didn't he start a new gig recently? Maybe that's keeping him busy <- like that.

Time for me to head off for my final evening in the New Inn - see you later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Didn't he start a new gig recently? Maybe that's keeping him busy <- like that.

Time for me to head off for my final evening in the New Inn - see you later

Comment

BrilloPad 21,403
            zeitghost 16,698
            cailin maith 12,619
            Diver 11,071
            voodooflux 10,342
            DS23 10,002
            NickFitz 9,667
            TheFaQQer 9,663
            BrowneIssue 9,585
            FiveTimes 7,506

Comment

Evening kids.

Comment

Comment

dang i have lotus notes

Comment

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Scourer:

Current issue of Viz (Raffles on the front cover); last cartoon on last inside page. It's Johnny Fartpants. He does a rooftop protest dressed as a sprout; utterly cracked me up.

I'm tempted to scan in his placard and use it as an avatar; however, it would be funnier if you did it. And you have the sense of humour to pull it of.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X