• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 21,287
    zeitghost 16,508
    cailin maith 12,550
    Diver 11,070
    voodooflux 10,003
    DS23 10,002
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      No, it's working for the moment. They're monitoring the line for 24 hours and then we'll see what needs done. It's intermittent and seems to be fine now so I'm not convinced about their diagnosis.
      Yeah, I went through all that with them too, despite clearly demonstrating my particular issue was with the router. Thou shalt obey their checklist

Comment

W00T!

voodooflux
        has
        TPD posts!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          W00T!

voodooflux
          has
          TPD posts!

Very kind sir

( And was there a crafty edit there? )

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Very kind sir

( And was there a crafty edit there? )

I cut and pasted from Scourer's 15,000 tribute - editing the 15 before posting would have been FTW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I cut and pasted from Scourer's 15,000 tribute - editing the 15 before posting would have been FTW

Comment

Right, time to make Lady VF a cuppa - if only as an excuse for another fairy cake to accompany it

Comment

I'm watching The Apprentice even though I swore I wouldn't. I'm not disappointed. I've never seen such a useless disorganised bunch of numpties with hugely inflated opinions of themselves. All for £100,000? I know contractors who get more than that on the strength of a telephone interview.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      I'm watching The Apprentice even though I swore I wouldn't. I'm not disappointed. I've never seen such a useless disorganised bunch of numpties with hugely inflated opinions of themselves. All for £100,000? I know contractors who get more than that on the strength of a telephone interview.

Yes, but these people are trying to become permies - that's all they're fit for

As people are (or at least used to be) fond of saying, "[Sh|H]e can talk the talk, but can [s]he walk the walk?" - given that the permy "walk" is more of a wretched shamble towards avoiding a crushing sense of futility by succumbing early to the lure of the grave, it probably doesn't matter either way

Comment

Working...
                      X