• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dawn chorus will start in about 3 hours and 20 minutes.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So that's something to look forward to.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So I shall go and lie on the bed and wait for it.

Comment

Hi and Bye BI +

Comment

So, who's this then

Comment

Hmm... just watched an episode of The Sweeney.

Among the Dramatis Personae was a teacher, the character being named in the credits as "Miss Alexander".

Ah, for those dear, dead days when it was accepted by all of society that the only form of address appropriate to, and necessary for, a teacher was <[Mr | Miss | Mrs] Surname>

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hi and Bye BI +

The dawn chorus was subdued today by the frost.

But the pigeons are now making up for it.

Comment

Why is the browser considered an acceptable front end for applications?

I just spent ages writing a long post about something personal that happened at school. When I went to preview it to check spellings, the conneciton had gone and Internet Explorer locked up.

It is sitting there, quite brain dead.

The only option available to me is Ctrl-Alt-Del which tells me Internet Explorer is not responding and will let me kill it. Big sodding deal - I have access to the power button which can do that too.

A pox on Intel, Bill Gates, IBM and Lotus.

Comment

And another thing.

Google's Chrome browser.

Its big selling point is that each window is in its own memory so when it crashes it does not take down the other sessions with it.

"When it crashes"? "WHEN it crashes??"

Arrrgghh!

THIS IS NOT PROGRESS.

It is putting condoms on each of the dog turds on the pavement.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X