• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all

Its been such a hectic day : I think this is my first post since noon.....

Comment

Population
      2220 Revenues
      512500 € Unemployment 2 %
      Transport 98 %
      Crime rate 2 %
      Pollution 0 %

rank=341

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Evening all

Its been such a hectic day : I think this is my first post since noon.....
        Hi Scourer

Have you found your house on StreetView yet?

Comment

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

HOw can one be so busy when not in a contract?
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And 'cos we're going on holiday in a couple of weeks, I'm not even looking.

Comment

So I don't even qualify as 'benched'.

Comment

Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through.
                  Trying to find lots of things not to do...

Comment

Mind you, I got another 120 pints brewing today. 2 x 40 ale and 40 pints of cider.

Comment

Hey ho.

Tiddly pom.

Comment

Working...
                      X