• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Morning CM
    Hey VF

Isn't it a beautiful day?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I forgo my Bonus Point CNC milled out of teak for the good of the environment...
      Can I have it for my collection?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Just signed up for twitter!
        Under a cunning psyedonym?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Hey VF

Isn't it a beautiful day?
          It's certainly clearing up now - it was quite foggy on the way in to ClientCo.

Comment

I noticed

I signed up ages ago, but I don't understand how it works or what the point is.... I know we discussed this on TPD before but, I still don't get it.
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            In the Telegraph today they said that twitter is soooooo 6 months ago! Apparently the youngsters are already moving on : some site that aggregates video content from bbc, itv, c4, c5, etcetc.

I forgot the name already!
            I get how people might use twitter to stay in touch or as a replacement for an IM app that you can use with any web connection, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the vast majority of Twittering bears a close resemblance to this.
            Last edited by DaveB; 19 March 2009, 09:25.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I noticed

I signed up ages ago, but I don't understand how it works or what the point is.... I know we discussed this on TPD before but, I still don't get it.
              You know the facebook "what are you doing now" thing? Well it basically does that. So you tell everybody what you are up to at a given moment. S, for instance, you say "I am now going for a wee" or "I am now drinking" or "I am now throwing up" or "I am now dealing with a numpty user". I am sure others spring to mind......

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning Doggie
                Morning CM
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I get how people might use twitter to stay in touch or as a replacement for an IM app that you can use with any web connection, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the vast majority of Twittering bears a close resemblance to this.
                  My tweets aren't that highbrow

Comment

You know the facebook "what are you doing now" thing? Well it basically does that. So you tell everybody what you are up to at a given moment. S, for instance, you say "I am now going for a wee" or "I am now drinking" or "I am now throwing up" or "I am now dealing with a numpty user". I am sure others spring to mind......
                    Thanks for the low down! But.... thats mostly what I use TPD for
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

"I am now greasing up my CM branded paddle"

Comment

Working...
                      X