• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I'd prefer your Le Creuset griddle pan if the f**ker was clean!
    - It's cos you aren't supposed to use it on a halogen hob so we don't get to use it much anymore.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    It ruins the taste.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Decision made, I'm off to the gym. I should be done before the place fills up when everyone finishes work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Decision made, I'm off to the gym. I should be done before the place fills up when everyone finishes work.
        And back home via the kebab shop?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Well there we are.

Comment

I've just cleaned all the monitor screens with isopropyl alchohol... <hic>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Well there we are.
              Here
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Now it's mouse ball cleaning time... it's all go in the Public Sector...

Comment

Right I'm not going back to London tonight - just picked up my phone charger, think I'll 'unlock all mutimedia services' in the hotel so I can go online and watch some films
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The mice now have clean balls...

Comment

And a highly appropriate "We Don't Need No edjukashun" is playing as I type...

Comment

Working...
                      X