• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is ***.***

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think it is ***.***
      Ssh...

Comment

Amazon UK have got a 6-disc box set of all the Monty Python films for just £11 at the moment

Comment

Well, that's two nights in a row that I've encountered the victim of a serious assault on my way home - said incidents being within about five yards of each other

Last night's chap was already being attended to by some people who'd found him unconscious on the ground, although he'd come round by the time I rocked up. The back of his head was a mass of blood; apparently somebody had glassed or bottled him from behind.

Against the advice of the paramedic (and all those present) he refused to go to the hospital. He also informed the coppers that he had no need to make a complaint, as he "knew where they lived" and would "deal with it" himself

He was tremendously polite though, saying to each of us something like: "Thank you very much for your concern and assistance, it means a lot to me, but I go to the football every week and I can handle it"

Shaven head, extremely muscular build, local accent: in conjunction with the above, need I say more, other than to mention once again that he had excellent manners

Tonight's chap was sat on the pavement leaning against a shop with three plodmobiles getting in the way and lots of plod standing around him; not long after I passed, the ambulance came by, driving slowly and looking for the right place. I don't know why the plod hadn't left the blues on on at least one of the cars to guide them in

Ho hum - back to Yorkshire in the morning

Comment

Plan B, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I think I know who is making the comments on tpdville.....
              ...and they've walked straight into the trap

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Good morning all!

Morning CM!
                  Morning old bean

Morning everyone

How is everyone today?

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X