• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Premier Inn joys eh!
    Indeed

The only variation is in the size of the rooms. The smallest I've found are in County Hall London. The Edgware one has good-sized rooms, almost as big as the ones in Haymarket Bristol. The ones in Yeadon, where I'm currently residing in the week, are slightly smaller than Edgware and slightly larger than Reading South

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Indeed

The only variation is in the size of the rooms. The smallest I've found are in County Hall London. The Edgware one has good-sized rooms, almost as big as the ones in Haymarket Bristol. The ones in Yeadon, where I'm currently residing in the week, are slightly smaller than Edgware and slightly larger than Reading South
      Sounds like you could write a guide on them.
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Sounds like you could write a guide on them.
        It's getting that way

Comment

Most of my email for the last two days has been from LinkedIn - I connected with a bunch of people from Yahoo and GCap the other evening when I was bored.

One chap with whom I worked at both just invited me to connect - I hope he wasn't upset that I'd missed him off the list

Comment

Need to rest later all, drivel well

That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Most of my email for the last two days has been from LinkedIn - I connected with a bunch of people from Yahoo and GCap the other evening when I was bored.

One chap with whom I worked at both just invited me to connect - I hope he wasn't upset that I'd missed him off the list
              I'm just looking at Nate Koechly's connections - he's got "more than 500" of them

We have four in common

I think it may have been him that recommended me to Murray at Yahoo!, in which case I owe him a beer or ten next time we run into each other at a conference

Comment

Night ED

Comment

Where have they been?
                  He's been out on a hike around the surrounding Redditch countryside with Scouts. They're supposed to be back at midnight, but I've just checked his latest position and they're still quite some way off
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Glad to be back in the warm and fuzzy world of TPD
                    And it's good to have you back chief me ol' drivel buddy

Comment

Night ED

Comment

Working...
                      X