• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Right, I'm off for dinner - steak and chips, I think
    We had grilled pork loin steaks on egg noodles in a sweet 'n' sour sauce.

Home made, not take-away!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Got home tonight, cooked tea (or "dinner"), then took DS3 to bed as he isn't feeling too well

Had a bit of a snooze myself actually
      Ah, bless!

(I'm only jealous. I can't do naps - they make me grumpy.)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Ah, bless!

(I'm only jealous. I can't do naps - they make me grumpy.)
        I know what you mean - naps don't have the desired effect on me either. I really must start getting to bed earlier at night - these 6.30am starts are killing me slowly.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Buried the hamster earlier - lots of tears shed by my little ones - then I went and shut my finger in the porch door - Ouch it really hurt and there was lots of blood.

DD gave me a hug and told me not to cry as she loved me more then Nibbles ( the hamster that is no more) - Bless.

My finger has now turned black and I think the nail will fall off, so I will no doubt make more typing mistakes then normal.

Together with numpty pimps - today has not been a good day.

However Mr ZD went out and brought me a bottle of wine
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

I know what you mean - naps don't have the desired effect on me either. I really must start getting to bed earlier at night - these 6.30am starts are killing me slowly.
            6:30 starts - oh dear!

Look on the bright side - at least you do not have that far to travel !

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
              Buried the hamster earlier - lots of tears shed by my little ones - then I went and shut my finger in the porch door - Ouch it really hurt and there was lots of blood.

DD gave me a hug and told me not to cry as she loved me more then Nibbles ( the hamster that is no more) - Bless.

My finger has now turned black and I think the nail will fall off, so I will no doubt make more typing mistakes then normal.

Oh dear!

Good on 'im

Comment

<insert shed-a-little-tear smiley>

We don't have pets 'cos we got overly upset when Hammy died ... the day we were to go on holiday.

Any emotional time spent with your kids is quality time.

Comment

6:30 starts - oh dear!

Look on the bright side - at least you do not have that far to travel !
                  I should be getting up at 6.30am every day to get to ClientCo on time, but to be honest I haven't been on time for a while now

And when I do manage to get in on time I'm certainly in no fit state to be anywhere near a compiler.

Comment

Just had to severly prune the list of people I'm following on Twitter - couldn't keep up.

Comment

I should be getting up at 6.30am every day to get to ClientCo on time, but to be honest I haven't been on time for a while now

And when I do manage to get in on time I'm certainly in no fit state to be anywhere near a compiler.
                      I know what you mean. My last few gigs I have had to get up at 6:00/6:30 each morning to get to Clients site for about 8am ( worst one in the centre of Nottingham - Curently enjoying the lie-in's

Comment

Working...
                      X