• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Just up the A435 we also have Pink Green.
    And I used to drive past the STD-esque Hasely Knob on a previous gig.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

I went away, but now I've come back.

I got distracted.

Distracted by the need to grill a sirloin steak, boil some tiny new potatoes, some carrots and a cauli and fry some mushrooms in butter.

Then distracted by the need to eat it.

But I'm back now.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Evening all
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There's one not far from me in "Studley" - the chap also sells "perfume stills"
          If you buy a top of the range Hornby engine, it will be a meths-powered steam engine.

The water to run it MUST be distilled water.

It is VERY expensive to buy from Hornby.

A still doesn't cost as much as the engine.

If you get my drift...

(Alternatively, just get a licence for it.)

Comment

Same here. And very nice it was too.

(There's a leftover one in the fridge as well )
            We had left-over pork chops.

Left over from when we meant to cook them last weekend.

They're in the bin now.

Comment

Might take the kids to the Lickey Hills tomorrow -just down the road from the highly amusing Lickey End.
              The Tardebigge flight's not far either. Having them run up and down there once or twice will shut them up.

Comment

Just up the A435 we also have Pink Green.
                As daft as the Upson Downs.

Comment

And I used to drive past the STD-esque Hasely Knob on a previous gig.
                  We frequently passed Wyre Piddle.

Wyre not?

Comment

Evening all...

I've just remembered when looking at my new 2nd hand road atlas that I used to eat at a pub in King's Coughton...

It was a rather nice pub too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Nearly finished my curry.

Ooh, my belly hurts.
                      Not as much as mine would should I be so incautious as to eat one...

The rolling around on the floor & the subsequent projectile vomiting are most impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X