• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    and I have won the battle of the chili and mixed.

The chili is staying in the fridge and I am getting some cooked slices of potato on the way home from dropping wifey off ! Might even get some snake skin with it in a tray... hold the salad !

I was worried about that
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Starter: tikka mixed grill & onion Bhaji

Just had that; now full.

Still waiting to be served up: chicken tikka massalla, pilau rice, plain naan.
      Excellent choice. Accompanied by which alcoholic beverage?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Afternoon denizens
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I was thinking, choosing between rejection and acceptance, then accepting.

These smilies don't make mime too easy.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Comment

well that was a good film. I can't believe I have never seen scarface before
              It was only a couple of years ago that I saw it for the first time. Along with Taxi Driver.

Watched "There May Be Blood" last night. Quite slow and drawn out, but it's not difficult to see how Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for it - an awesome performance.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Excellent choice. Accompanied by which alcoholic beverage?
                Sadly, none. I was still suffering the effects of the hangover from the previous night's excesses & mixing of drinks.

Comment

tomorrow's morning jobs are
                  • disconnect washing machine and move out of kitchen
                  • disconnect diswasher and move out of kitchen
                  • remove the remainder of the old floor
                  • move tumble dryer into living room for a few hours
                  • get the tiles outs of the shed
                  • get the adhesive out of the boot
                  • put old stuff in boot
                  • go to tip
                  • then I might have some breakfast
                  Makes my Saturday morning seem relaxing my comparison.

Took DS2 for his tennis lesson, then took DS1 to Games Workshop for a couple of hours as they were having a special Warhammer 40K Apocalypse day.

We only spent £50 there today, which is pretty good for us. It's my Birthday later this month so I tempted to ask for one of these - just released today.

Geek? Who, me?

Comment

When i got back from clientco I thought I would try out the built-in printer server on the nas drive.

Plug usb printer cable into nas.

Add network printer

Bingo
                    I still need to relocate our NAS to its "proper" location in the study, then I can get our printers shared up too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      And at that rate, there's over 18 hours reading still to do.
                      Have to admire your dedication to the task BI

Comment

Working...
                      X