• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    No, some heathen in the canteen saw fit to include Walnuts in the flapjack.
    Would it help to visualise it as bits of pickled rat brain?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm off to the Instrument Store...

I may never return if the heap collapses...

It's been nice knowing you all...

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I've acquired another samosa for later.
        9,000 TPD posts.

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

Well done!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          I like this one
          I do so wish I had thought of that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Don't these people know I've got important surfing to do? I'm not here to w**k...
            It's not right, is it?

I'm sure they don't pay you enough for that kind of treatment.

Lulled into a role in academia and then tasked with activities? Appalling.

You dont get teachers putting up with that kind of rubbish, oh no.

Comment

BrilloPad 20,792
              zeitghost 16,188
              cailin maith 12,289
              Diver 11,057
              DS23 10,002
              TheFaQQer 9,628
              NickFitz 9,354
              BrowneIssue 9,126
              voodooflux 9,002
              FiveTimes 7,403

Well done VF

Comment

I don't think "strange" quite sums up its oddness really...
                It was quite surreal. I can only think it was thrown together at a table in the tea-bar in Broadcasting House one lunchtime by a chance gathering of celebrities and technicians.

I refuse to believe it was written and planned.

Comment

El BI

got
                  a
                  PALI*

!!!
                  !!!

Merely for completeness or something
                  Thank you most kindly, great scaly one.

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...
                  The newbies in question will have to retrieve it from my cold, dead hands.

Comment

Neglecting the fact that most of the non Caucasian part of humanity cannot digest milk in adulthood...
                    Really?

i.e. Honkies is weird...
                    am

Comment

Quietly gets the chainsaw out to chop down another two trees...
                      Are you planting saplings to replace the trees you're chopping down?
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X