• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    I like the Washford Mill, go there for lunch sometimes after going to 'The Arrow'
    Yeah, The Washford Mill was a favourite haunt of mine many years ago - it would be heaving all weekend, but served great ale, great food (they had their own pizza bar) and the place had a good atmosphere.

Somebody bought it at the height of its popularity and slapped an over 21's rule on the door. Killed it instantly, and it's never quite recovered.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Seems odd that VF would leave a century unattended.
      Had to nip out to pick up DS1 from scouts - could have left it later really, as they overran

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Had to nip out to pick up DS1 from scouts - could have left it later really, as they overran
        Ah well, it will give the poor lizard a rest from his whittling.

Comment

Yeah, The Washford Mill was a favourite haunt of mine many years ago - it would be heaving all weekend, but served great ale, great food (they had their own pizza bar) and the place had a good atmosphere.

Somebody bought it at the height of its popularity and slapped an over 21's rule on the door. Killed it instantly, and it's never quite recovered.
          that and the damp - they still have the peacocks however !
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Ah well, it will give the poor lizard a rest from his whittling.
            Yeah, I'll consider it an act of charity

Comment

that and the damp - they still have the peacocks however !
              They do indeed - one of those would make a good meal

Comment

They do indeed - one of those would make a good meal
                Ooh Roast Peacock !

Mind your Roast 'Any fowl' will do after being woken up by ducks and gease at 5pm this morning ! Grrrr - I had two mallards on my drive this morning - and they got away !

Comment

BumFluff got his mojo back got 3 women on the go at the moment, can't ******* believe it none of them serious yet but serious enough lots of fun, one is nurse 27, one is a teacher 31 and one works in PR 26 , hatrick, getting the names right is the hardest bit

Comment

Ooh Roast Peacock !

Mind your Roast 'Any fowl' will do after being woken up by ducks and gease at 5pm this morning ! Grrrr - I had two mallards on my drive this morning - and they got away !
                    What you want is some chickens to scare 'em off

Comment

What you want is some chickens to scare 'em off
                      I wanted ducks - I thought I could train then to swim on the canal and come back, unfortunately I have two dogs which scare most things - apart from the heron who I did not see last year!

The gease are the funniest - they fly into the garden ( which is fenced off) and honk at the dogs - it drives my next door neighbour and

Comment

Working...
                      X