• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

Prehaps he just got swapped at birth?

I just don't believe just how much my kids eat!
    All our kids are surprisingly fussy eaters, although slowly improving. DD1 (6 months) doesn't seem to be taking to sweet foods, preferring savoury things like vegetables.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      And the West Brom game is on T.V. so my dad and I may be preoccupied.
      I was at that match

Comment

preferring savoury things like vegetables.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I was at that match
          Evening Bunk

You a cottager then? We were bloody awful today. You know it's a bad game when Scott Carson is your best player.

Comment

All our kids are surprisingly fussy eaters, although slowly improving. DD1 (6 months) doesn't seem to be taking to sweet foods, preferring savoury things like vegetables.
            just like DS - what did he have as a snack just - Tuna Sandwiches, mind you he is just stuffing a huge Croissant now and is demanding more milk!
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              I know, it's worrying.

Comment

Evening Bunk

You a cottager then? We were bloody awful today. You know it's a bad game when Scott Carson is your best player.

Sorry - owning up to beng a cottager always makes me giggle.

Comment

Evening Bunk

I'm not a huge Fulham fan to be honest but it's close enough to walk to, so I've sort of adopted them. It's still close down at the bottom so you could still escape, but not if you keep playing like that.

Comment

Sorry - owning up to beng a cottager always makes me giggle.
                    Craven Cottage, nothing smutty there.

Comment

just like DS - what did he have as a snack just - Tuna Sandwiches, mind you he is just stuffing a huge Croissant now and is demanding more milk!
                      Now he wants Porridge - he looks a little like Oiver Twist

Comment

Working...
                      X