• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Hello

Just shouted a DD for being cheaky and she has been sent to her beadroom - feeling a little quilty

My Numpy is getting all nervous as I am leaving Friday and he has to pick up where I leave Friday.
    Hi Zara

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hi Zara
      Hi there

How's tricks?
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Hi there

How's tricks?
        Counting the days till Friday

I'm a bit bored with Yeadon, to be honest.

Last night was pretty hectic though: I saw three other pedestrians when heading to the pub

Comment

Hmph. Just spoke to my niece (brothers daughter) and it sounds like my brother won't be getting a medical transfer after all. Instead he'll be discharged from the hospital in Paris on Sunday, and they have to arrange for him to get back to London where he has to admit himself to A&E at his chosen hospital.

The family therefore have to make his travel arrangements, but we're not happy for him to be on public transport so I'm going to take the car over at the weekend and pick him up.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Hmph. Just spoke to my niece (brothers daughter) and it sounds like my brother won't be getting a medical transfer after all. Instead he'll be discharged from the hospital in Paris on Sunday, and they have to arrange for him to get back to London where he has to admit himself to A&E at his chosen hospital.

The family therefore have to make his travel arrangements, but we're not happy for him to be on public transport so I'm going to take the car over at the weekend and pick him up.
            Bummer

Comment

Bummer
              Aye, sounds a bit crap really. Niece is going to try and speak to some other doctors to see what can be done.
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Hope all goes well

Comment

Counting the days till Friday

I'm a bit bored with Yeadon, to be honest.

Last night was pretty hectic though: I saw three other pedestrians when heading to the pub
                  That good eh?

Comment

Well it's Bath, Bottle ( beer not wine) and bed for me tonight.

See you tomorrow

Comment

That good eh?
                      It was all very exciting

Well it's Bath, Bottle ( beer not wine) and bed for me tonight.

See you tomorrow
                      Night

Comment

Working...
                      X