• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
    Well done VF
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    well done that man
    Thank you kind sirs and lizards
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Jammy dodgers?
      Alas no, but the selection was pretty decent. Coffee was good too.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I believe this is my 8000th TPD post
        I think that makes my contribution pale into insignificance... 11k since June 2008...

14k in total...

Comment

Ever so good to hear that the Japanese will be building the next lot of high speed trains.

Something else we can't do in this country thanks to the idiots in the Major government.
          Top speed will *only* be the same as the current 125 though - shame. Better acceleration though

Comment

I remember the advent of the HST125... what a difference from the rattley old coaches... plus aircon...

Comment

I feel a lurking in the force...

Comment

I remember the advent of the HST125... what a difference from the rattley old coaches... plus aircon...
                I was dead impressed with the Eurostar on Monday - I'd forgotten how quick it is. They pack in a lot of power to pull that many coaches at such a speed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Evening denizens
                  That's a relief! I thought you had been apenapped and sold to a German zoo for experiments as part of a trans-species breeding amongst primates programme. They're renowned for it, you know, these Germans.

I've spent the last two days ploughing through some of the lousiest code I've seen in years
                  It's good for you. Good for the soul. Character building.

Anyway, it's chucking out time. Being a small company, one can only stay as late as the last keyholder, and they all seem to have this peculiar obsession with work-life balance which is totally unhelpful to a contractor working out of reach of home
                  There's no pleasing some people...

Still, home tomorrow - I'll have quite a bit of catching up to do here in TPD
                  Quite right too.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I also feel a pain in my knee.... the ibuprofen is wearing off...

Comment

Ahem.

Comment

Working...
                      X