• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Mrs BI is going in to London for a meeting today.

She has made me a packed lunch and is now making my dinner.

I wonder why I married her?

The bigger mystery is why did she marry me?
    Tell her I might be 5 minutes late.

Make sure you eat all your lunch. We only got a limited quantity of poison!

She married you for your drivelling ability......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Many thanks for jumping out of the tpd time machine to say hello. Hopefully one day you will be back in real time?
      I hope so too. I shall try to make a special effort today to catch up. But I still have all the Xmas party, Xmas shopping, Xmas Day & New Year postings to get through.

Are you well?
      Apparently not. "You've got blood pressure to die for" said the Doctor. "Hey, thanks" said I. "I said 'from', nor 'for'" replied the Doctor.

How is the gig?
      I'm signed off but doing bits of documentation at home.

How are you and yours?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Tell her I might be 5 minutes late.

Make sure you eat all your lunch. We only got a limited quantity of poison!
        Thanks for the warning!

I've got a huge list of jobs to do on Post-Its and bits of paper all over my desk.

One of them says "Load of washing". It was clearly written in a rush: the 's' is just a squiggle and the 'h' looks like an 'k'. It keeps catching my eye...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I hope so too. I shall try to make a special effort today to catch up. But I still have all the Xmas party, Xmas shopping, Xmas Day & New Year postings to get through.

Apparently not. "You've got blood pressure to die for" said the Doctor. "Hey, thanks" said I. "I said 'from', nor 'for'" replied the Doctor.

I'm signed off but doing bits of documentation at home.

How are you and yours?
          I do hope the blood pressure gets better. keep away from general!

All is great with us : kids are suffering this winter but with a 17 month old and a harsh winter there are alot of germs about. As you will discover when reading through I got terminated then un-terminated. . Well I need the money so must be a . If I was not divorced I would have retired by now......

Comment

Morning all

How is we?
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Bear Enterprises offices again today

Comment

and I've just finished off 2 bloody huge great big sausage sandwiches

Comment

Comment

and now I'm really rather

Comment

another busy day at clientco

Comment

Working...
                      X