• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Give a man a large expanse of land near a motorway junction and unlimited funds, and he'll want to build a theme park with huge rollercoasters, and monster trucks, and paintball, and stuff like that. A women would want to build a shopping centre, just so they could wander around it looking at stuff they don't want.
    Then again, there's those of us who would build a big fence around the land and just leave it to nature.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I forget. What is the prize for having a flush on the home page?

Contractor UK Forums

General (22 Viewing)
      Word associations
      by BrowneIssue

Business / Contracts (6 Viewing)
      Deposit Wrangles
      by BrowneIssue

Accounting / Legal (10 Viewing)
      Inheritance
      by BrowneIssue

Technical (6 Viewing)
      Poll Vista or XP?
      by BrowneIssue

Light Relief (3 Viewing)
      The Counting Thread
      by BrowneIssue
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The night shift is a lonely place these days.

Comment

I hope NF is not the next person to post!

Comment

He's got to get up in the morning.

Poor lamb.

Sorry, I mean, ape.

Comment

Right then.

I'm just going to have a sprawl on this bench and - yawn - go sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Was it tay?

Vile chav, so probably

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Right then.

I'm just going to have a sprawl on this bench and - yawn - go sleep.

Comment

And there was me thinking you were tucked up in bed - an early night with your teddy and a mug of cocoa - ready for The Big Day today!

Our economy is depending on you, NF. Someone's got to save it for the rest of us.

Comment

10 am tomorrow

The motorway should be fun in the morning
                      Good luck in your new gig.

And gooder luck with the motorway!

(Not that I believe in luck, but I'm sure you understand the sentiment.)

(10 am start. Blimey. That's got to be a good sign. I don't think I've ever had the luxury one of those on Day One.)

Comment

Working...
                      X