• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    certainly was and justice was done with lumpard getting sent off - not sure what action will be taken about the challenge at the corner flag
    Only saw the result. Was still on my way back home from Newcastle. I feel we're looking at relegation
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I'm aching from top to toe after a busy weekend.
      Sounds like you need a rub down from Mrs 5*

Comment

Population
        Revenues
        446600 €
        Unemployment
        1 %
        Transport
        99 %
        Crime rate
        0 %
        Pollution
        1 %

Comment

stop showing off

Comment

Hey 5* - just read we've had a bid for Hyypia turned down. That's a shame, he'd be good for us
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Sounds like you need a rub down from Mrs 5*
              I bought a small bottle of baby oil on the advice of the plumber - only to clean the chimney hood. I've mentioned to the wife that my back could do with a good rub, she just said you had better call the physio again

Comment

This is post 19900

And with that I am off to bed

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                  Hey 5* - just read we've had a bid for Hyypia turned down. That's a shame, he'd be good for us
                  he's a legend,£2.5M we bought him for and this season he has been a total pro

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    This is post 19900

And with that I am off to bed
                    sleep tight and make good use of the 2"

Comment

I bought a small bottle of baby oil on the advice of the plumber - only to clean the chimney hood. I've mentioned to the wife that my back could do with a good rub, she just said you had better call the physio again
                      your mistress or the local massage parlour

I know I was supposed to be off to bed but could not resist.

Comment

Working...
                      X