• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet on here this morning.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Devoid of drivel.

Comment

Bereft of banter.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Quiet on here this morning.
          I've only just got in. My stupid phone has taken to switching itself off randomly, requiring me to open it up, take out the battery and put it back in before it will switch on again

It decided to do this during the night and seeing as it's my alarm clock, I slept happily on until about 9:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I've only just got in. My stupid phone has taken to switching itself off randomly, requiring me to open it up, take out the battery and put it back in before it will switch on again

It decided to do this during the night and seeing as it's my alarm clock, I slept happily on until about 9:30.

Morning Bunk

Time for a new phone!

Comment

Morning Bunk

Time for a new phone!
              I quite fancy an N97 but they're not out for a while yet. Not sure what I'll do in the meantime.

Comment

I still have everything (well, DECT base station and ADSL router) plugged in to the test socket - adds about 2Mbps to my downstream speed.
                I plan to buy an iPlate and see if that improves my speed - I doubt it though, we are so far from the exchange. Decent speed is probably scheduled to arrive only shortly before mains sewers and mains gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I quite fancy an N97 but they're not out for a while yet. Not sure what I'll do in the meantime.
                  That looks like its going to be a decent phone. I quite fancy a HTC Touch HD but can't really justify at the moment.

Comment

Missed.

Comment

Missed.
                      Or perhaps not

Comment

Working...
                      X