• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrrrrgh!

Just been for my co. health check. Was expecting to have to do the pee in a cup bit but they hadnt got their act together to do it. I havn't had a pee all morning in preparation and now I have to wait another 40 mins having been all set to go when I got here
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      the sparky is coming one night next week
      the plumber is booked for next weekend

Comment

*jiggles legs up and down and tries not to think of running water*

Comment

and the plasterer the weekend after

Comment

No, no plumbers!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Arrrrrrgh!

Just been for my co. health check. Was expecting to have to do the pee in a cup bit but they hadnt got their act together to do it. I havn't had a pee all morning in preparation and now I have to wait another 40 mins having been all set to go when I got here
              you should go more often to flush the drugs and booze out

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                No, no plumbers!
                why ?

Comment

you should go more often to flush the drugs and booze out
                  I could always use the Withnail method. It involves the use of an empty washing up bottle, a length of pastic tubing and a small child.

Comment

wife is out tonight, going round to friends for meal and drinks.

I've got a nice lamb curry for my tea (if its defrosted) that was left over from last saturday

Comment

why ?
                      PLumbers = pipes = water = dripping taps

Comment

Working...
                      X