• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    The Withnail & I farm that they stay in is up for sale at the moment. £145k.
    It is indeed. Crow Crag, aka Sleddale Hall. It was seeing that on the Beeb that prompted me to watch the film.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Although 145k for a derelict stone cottage and out buildings 2 miles from the nearest paved road and with no mains electriity may be a litte on the steep side in the current market.

Comment

Just popped in to give you the doctors update....

He's referring me to a neurologist, as although the brain scan showed nothing major (no tumour or bleeding or anything like that), there are signs of "wear and tear" which at my age is unusual.
        No danger of that with me, I hardly use my brain.

You still experiencing any symptoms?
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And now, I'm going away for the weekend.

Have a great one FaQ

Comment

I must say though, I think the image of Richard E. Grant drinking lighter fluid while dressed in nothing but baggy y-front, a filthy greatcoat and a liberal coating of deep heat is going to stay with me for a while.

Comment

And now, I'm going away for the weekend.

Cheers Faq, have a good one.

Comment

And there is really no easy way to explain how that situation comes about without telling people to watch the film for themselves.

Comment

It also features one of the greatest performances of a stoned hippy drug dealer ever commited to celluloid.

Comment

Right folks, that really is enough now - I can't keep up with Dave's inane drivel - he should be proud.

I'm off. Ta ra.

Comment

It's my brother's all time favourite film, but I haven't seen it for a while. I must dig it out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X