• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bearing in mind this was a large tray, with only 4 cups on it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      And am told, you should be carefull with that, you shouldnt really be using a tray.
      < grabs popcorn >
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

So, not realising she was the H&S trainer, I jokingly ask if I should be wandering around with 2 cups of coffee in each hand and opening doors with my teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Drivel....

El Bazza

got
          a

!!!
          !!!

Merely for completeness or something

Comment

At which point hte temerature drops several degrees and I get a very frosty reply to the effect that it is a serious issue and I should be using an approved cup carried with a proper handle when carrying hot drinks around the office.

Comment

By this time I have made the coffee and loaded up the tray.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Morning FaQ - wasn't expecting to see you in here today. Having to whisper 'cause Dave is in full flow.
                Morning, Dave!
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  By this time I have made the coffee and loaded up the tray.
                  You should have put the tray down and asked her to carry a couple of cups for you.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And politely ask her if she wouldnt mind opeing the door for me as I have my hands full.

Comment

But thats not what I intended to drivel about when I started.

Comment

Working...
                      X