• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    A friend is starting a company up in Oz and is looking for funding.

If my ltd offers say £5k as an investment for x shares would this be easy to track and would this reduce my ltd tax bill ?
    Crikey, that's like a proper serious question in TPD
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Trying to get the weight back under control.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Weighed myself last night and I's a shade over 17 st

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Deliberately not bringing cash to work with me atm so I cant go and buy chocolate / crisps / sweeties during the day.
          Thanks a grand plan. Unfortunately there's a cash point next to the shop at ClientCo

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Gayer.
            In ya dreams Nightmares, granted.

Comment

Which is not good considering I was under 15 st. in September last year.

Comment

Being 6' 3" I'm not noticably fat at this weight which is how it's managed to sneak up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Weighed myself last night and I's a shade over 17 st
                  When one steps onto the Wii fit balance board it normally emits a cute little noise. When I step on at the moment I'm sure it says "get the f**k off fatboy".

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    A friend is starting a company up in Oz and is looking for funding.

If my ltd offers say £5k as an investment for x shares would this be easy to track and would this reduce my ltd tax bill ?
                    yes. or do I mean no?

This question will soon be lost among the drivel! why not start a thread in legal/accounting?

Comment

However the slowly expanding waistline can no longer be ignored.

Comment

Working...
                      X