• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    ******* printers !!!
    Got a dodgy cartridge in my printer - so I order some 'compatible' cartridges to replace it. arrived today.

'compatible' my arse!!!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      But at least he is now whinging uselessly in a clearly defined, structured and appropriatly managed fashion with clear SLA's and in line with industry best practice
      No, he is just a tulipe.

Luckily we only have a few months of his bollix left then we get a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
        You mean free, not fee.
        I do indeed - thanks 'ol buddy.

But it is included as part of your / their VS licence, is it not.
        No, it is not. M$ are trying to move people to TeamSystem, and SourceSafe is now a seperate product.

Well aware PVCS isn't free.
        Aye, and that's a problem right now.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Luckily we only have a few months of his bollix left then we get a new one.
          Please, please, please let them be young, attractive and female. This place needs some eye-candy.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            No, it is not. M$ are trying to move people to TeamSystem, and SourceSafe is now a seperate product.
            I hadn't noticed they had done that in VS2008. I should really wake up.

Curry?

Comment

Please, please, please let them be young, attractive and female. This place needs some eye-candy.
              Sorry.

There is a girl on their "intake." but we are not scheduled to get her in this dept. Shame.

Comment

That's what you get for working in Engineering/Manufacturing. Hairy arsed engineers as far as the eye can see
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I hadn't noticed they had done that in VS2008. I should really wake up.

Curry?
                  Very tempting (I'd forgotten it was curry day ) - but I have sandwiches...

...which will make a handy snack later - count me in!

Comment

Sorry.

There is a girl on their "intake." but we are not scheduled to get her in this dept. Shame.
                    Bugger.

Comment

I am munching on a granny smith

Comment

Working...
                      X