• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS1 had a glowing report from his teacher tonight. She reckons she's never seen a report card as good as his - I'm so proud of the little fella
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Right, early(ish) night called for I think - I have to test a particularly gnarly piece of code in the morning, and I'll need my wits about me.

Sleep well folks
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        DS1 had a glowing report from his teacher tonight. She reckons she's never seen a report card as good as his - I'm so proud of the little fella
        Teachers are so full of carp these days.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Right, early(ish) night called for I think - I have to test a particularly gnarly piece of code in the morning, and I'll need my wits about me.

Sleep well folks
          If you want to test the bollox that I've been left to deal with, you're more than welcome to trade....
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Toothache. Again. Dammit.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Oh dear, BI. Hope you have some decent painkillers.

And on that note, I'm off for the night.

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Welcome to the future
                Err, no thanks, you keep it. It doesn't look up to much.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Bugger.

And I've got two cars to get shot of... ho hum.
                  There's always the Neath & Tennant canals...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Oh dear, BI. Hope you have some decent painkillers.
                    Enough to kill a pony. However, I've decided to go for the many-bottles-of-beer method.

I'm probably sufficiently anaesthetised now that I can go to sleep.

Good night all (except NF, of course!)

Comment

Hey ho. Only 22,239 posts over 86 days to catch up on.

Comment

Working...
                      X