• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Listen here sunshine, I was here this morning making things ready for "the big off" before your alarm had even gone off - so button it.
    O'rly? Initiating the 30 minute startup sequence of your ClientCo desktop PC does not qualify as "making things ready" sonny jim.

Besides, this plant is a well oiled machine that runs itse....sorry, I can't complete that sentence with a straight face

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    Anyhow, just been told that IT have finished bastardising my laptop and it is ready to collect. Might walk over there in a minute.
    Result - your day will improve from this point on.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

BEL?
      Sorry chief - lack of coffee (and too much tea) has me confuddled this morning!

Let's try again: morning Bunk
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Do you have any dignity? The older I get the less I have and I didn't have much to start with.
        I lost what little I had about 15 years ago when a woman I asked out compared me unfavourably with a lame duck...

Comment

There's a lovely rainbow over the skool at the top of the hill...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I lost what little I had about 15 years ago when a woman I asked out compared me unfavourably with a lame duck...
            However, a woman I told about this felt so sorry for me that she shagged me senseless for nearly a year...

Comment

I'd drivel for the 00, but VDF would get it, so I won't bother...

Comment

Cunning piece of misdirection that...

Comment

Nah, he's busy, go for it!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

the lag here is so bad I'll never get it anyway
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X