• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm actually looking forward to being on the bench.

Comment

I just heard from the role last Monday. They are filling the role internally.

Let leaves me with the interview this afternoon and going permie with clientco. Hopefully something else will come in soon or some of those jobs on hold will open up.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        They already have a baby, thats why he needs to think...

I did not know that! Then it becomes very different. best to do everything possivle to keep her sweet......

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

It's a sad state of affairs when I'm actually looking forward to being on the bench.

I know what you mean : but think of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I know what you mean : but think of the money.
            I'm trying, but I keep thinking of the lie-ins instead

Comment

JUst remember what will happen if you get married and have a baby then split. You will be totally f**ked. You can't begin to imagine the misery and pain......
              Its more the child we already have that I am thinking about - but appreciate what you mean!

(Although I see CM has informed you already!).
              Last edited by HeliCraig; 19 January 2009, 10:39. Reason: Catch up!

Comment

Morning denizens

Apparently ProspectiveClientCorp are still undecided

Most of them (including the boss) think I'm the best thing since sliced bread, but one isn't convinced. They're having another meeting to try and reach some kind of consensus today

I'll be well annoyed if I don't get the gig because of some chap who thinks I should be able to fully grasp the purpose of a few dozen line of code without even having the chance to read it in full
                Last edited by NickFitz; 19 January 2009, 11:00.

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

What is she sewing. your socks?
                    An astronaut on some square for some sick kid's duvet cover or something.

I think she needs a good shag really...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

Apparently ProspectiveClientCorp are still undecided

Most of them (including the boss) think I'm the best thing since sliced bread, but one isn't convinced. They're having another meeting to try and reach some kind of consensus today

I'll be well annoyed if I don't get the gig because of some chap who thinks I should be able to fully grasp the purpose of a few dozens line of code without even having the chance to read it in full
                      I really really hope it goes well.

Comment

Working...
                      X