• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night everyone
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Oh, forgot to say...

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
      Well done VF
      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Nice pali!
      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      voodooflux
      Super poster

pali
      Thank you kind sirs

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Night everyone
        WIS

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Grrrr.... why do I let him wind me up?

Right, I am really off to bed now... although what I want is smack him in the chops.
          Wouldn't that make you part of the problem, rather than part of the solution?

Comment

DS2 and DS3 are camping in DS2's bedroom in an indoor play tent. I hope they remember where they are if they wake up in the night, otherwise it could be quite a shock to them.
            That's part of the fun

I've woken up in a Premier Inn bedroom and been mildly confused then pleasantly surprised, simply because it wasn't what I expected in those first few groggy moments.

Waking up in a tent is even better - realising that "the room" is just a bit of canvas a few inches away from your nose is always fun

Unrelated to that, you've got me thinking about DS23's username now

Either a large family or Siamese twins is my theory

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              I'm up to 21st October 2008, 08:46 #126610

Now I'm going to bed 'cos I've got a course to go to tomorrow.

See ya!
              Be aware that a post by Sysman was deleted, so some celebrations may not make sense

Comment

Well, I tried my hardest to stay out of the Police thread over in General (yes, specifically in General ) but ultimately I cracked

I don't know what it is, but whenever somebody admits to telling the Plod how to do their job, I simply have to lay into them. It's probably the single most stupid thing one can ever do, short of playing hopscotch on the third rail

Comment

It's too early to get up.

Yawn.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I failed to tidy the study tonight.
                    I posted that same fail to some friends on Facebook only yesterday. Apparently they didn't know NWA (linky) had their own airline.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      Possibly in the evenings - unlikely in the week.

Since they are getting me back to sort out urgent issues, me TPDing all day might take the p1ss too much!! Plus the PCs there are on a really, really old version of IE that is locked down a lot, and I NEED tabbed browsing.
                      Same here. ClientCo PC is supposedly locked down too - but luckily it is hindered by its own ability prior to reaching the lock down. It just doesn't work.

I was in a bad mood before I turned it on today. There is trouble at t'mill.

Comment

Working...
                      X