• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
    PM sent. Ta.

On the subject, I am just enjoying a pint of Bombardier Burning Gold. Very nice. Got your bottle next!
    You sent a PM not to CM or SA?
    Is that allowed?

Comment

On the subject, I am just enjoying a pint of Bombardier Burning Gold. Very nice. Got your bottle next!
      Nice. Heard tonight that Purity Gold is up for a national award.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        You sent a PM not to CM or SA?
        Is that allowed?
        Can you CC a PM to CM or SA ? HC.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Nice. Heard tonight that Purity Gold is up for a national award.
          Might just see what they have in Sainsbury's if I get time to go this weekend!!

I was trying to convince the landlord at the local to get that in again though - but he wasn't convinced. Got a link to the awards?

Comment

Might just see what they have in Sainsbury's if I get time to go this weekend!!
            Picked up a few from Morrisons today - probably time to crack open another one actually.

I was trying to convince the landlord at the local to get that in again though - but he wasn't convinced. Got a link to the awards?
            Think it was in the local paper - Lady VF mentioned it. Seriously thinking of paying them a visit and picking up a mini-cask, and hopefully they will have some samples at the Redditch Winter Ale Festival.

Comment

More T.V. and beer required - let me know the situation later HC

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                More T.V. and beer required - let me know the situation later HC
                Will do - ta. Seems to be downloading now. Have fun.

Comment

Just watched In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale. Save yourself two hours and avoid at all costs.

Comment

Better get to bed - DS2 has a tennis lesson in the morning.

Night folks

Comment

Weird scenes outside the FMB bar...

Some very drunk bloke started pissing against a car parked over the road. Unfortunately for him, said car belonged to one of the doormen at another bar over there. Once alerted to his presence, said doorman and one of his colleagues rapidly proceeded to the spot, and put a stop to his activities.

However, this imposed cessation caused him to fall over backwards and crack his head on the stone window sill of the rather fine example of pre-WWII industrial architecture behind him

Once it became apparent that he wasn't about to go anywhere under his own steam, the doormen from the FMB bar went over to check him out. He apparently insisted that he was OK, and just needed some help to get on his feet. This was given, and he then chose to lean against the wall for a bit.

A few minutes later he chose to leave the wall's bricky embrace, and immediately fell face down in the road - in fact, he fell in the stream of his own piss just behind the car

Once again the FMB bar doormen attended to him, this time mopping blood from his assortment of head wounds. However, he still insisted that he'd be fine, and refused further assistance once he'd managed to regain sufficient consciousness to speak.

He then crossed the road, tripped over the kerb outside the florist's, and went face first into the pavement, thus smacking his head hard against something made of stone (or parts thereof) for the third time in ten minutes

Last I saw of him, he was being scooped into the back of an ambulance as I set off on the walk home

How different from the home life of our own dear Queen
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 17 January 2009, 03:25.

Comment

Working...
                      X